商务英语口语900句 Unit 27 索赔内容及金额

时间:2011-05-05 20:53:07 来源:英语学习网站

Unit 27 索赔内容及金额

Part One

791.The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
我们2月12日订购的货物于破损情况下抵达

792.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损

793.The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装太差,货物渗漏严重

794.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.
我们要通知你我们向你订购的汽车有5辆已严重超过每小时50公里速度

795.Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
近20%的包破损,货物严重受污

796.From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.
从2,000箱玻璃货物中抽查了一些,货物已经破碎。

797.On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.
在检查时,我们发现约50只袋子已破,估计240公斤水泥丢失

798.We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.
我们遗憾地告诉你发来的货物中有8箱受损

799.We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
我们已检查货物,发现92块遗失,其余不宜使用

800.Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
经重检你方的货物被发现短重

801.We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我们就10台缺陷的缝纫机向你方索赔

802.There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
该货短重1,450磅

803.On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.
货一到达,我们发现至少50箱受损,占总箱数的20%

804.We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.
货物抵达时,我们立即检查材料,发现短重15公斤

805.It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.
惊讶地发现有近30%的电子产品被水污染

806.You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.
你方应当赔偿因更换缺陷品导致的损失,以及我们生意上产生的损失

807.After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
货到后经过检查,我们发现短重50公吨

808.Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
16号箱发现少了3包

809.We are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.
我们就肥料的短重向你方索赔

810.We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.
我们就因为相关产品缺陷产生的损失提出索赔

Part Two

811.We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
我们希望对所有产生的费用赔偿

812.On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
基于检查报告,我们向你方索赔3,000美金

813.You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.
你方被要求就所有糖的损失按每公吨105公吨赔偿

814.We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
我们为质量低劣索赔1,800美金

815.We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
我们向你方索赔7,000美金外加检查费

816.You should compensate us by 3% , plus the inspection fee.
你方应按3%赔偿我们,另加检查费

817.This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.
这是一份损失声明,你方就赔偿我方2,450美金

818.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.
我们被迫向你索赔27,500美金,和受损货物价值相等

819.We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.
我们发现上周发来的电视机质量低于标准,故我们要求5%的补偿

820.We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.
根据这批货的质量我们索赔230美金

821.We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.
我们不得不就货物劣质产生的损失索赔6,000美金

822.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.
我们被迫向你索赔20,000美金,其与不合格品价值相等

823.We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.
只有你方降价20%,我们才愿接近这批货

824.We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.
我们希望你方尽早解决索赔

825.Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.
短货索赔须在货到30日内执行

826.Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.
请早日将索赔款汇给我们

827.On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.
检查时,我们发现许多缝纫机严重受损

828.Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.
请一周内发货,更换另外5台冰箱并就五台总金额降价30%

829.We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.
若你方尽可能地更换机器,我们将不胜感激

830.We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.
我们坚持你方发来优质产品来更换次品

英语学习方法

栏目推荐