英文诗:The Sea Shell 海贝壳

时间:2014-04-05 21:59:23 来源:英语学习网站

The Sea Shell
海贝壳

by Marin Sorescu
马林·索雷斯库(东海仙子译)

I have hidden inside a sea shell
我已躲进一个海贝里
but forgotten in which.
但是哪一颗我却已经忘记

Now daily I dive,
现在我每天潜水
filtering the sea through my fingers,
用手指过滤大海
to find myself.
来找寻自己
Sometimes I think
有时候我想
a giant fish has swallowed me.
一条巨鱼已经把我吞下去
Looking for it everywhere I want to make sure
我到处找它,我想确认
it will get me completely.
她将把我彻底拿下。

 



The sea-bed attracts me, and
海床吸引我,而我
I’m repelled by millions
被成万上亿
of sea shells that all look alike.
看起来一样的海贝击退
Help, I am one of them.
救命!我是它们之中的一个
If only I knew, which.
如果我知道,是哪一颗。

How often I’ve gone straight up
我曾经多少次直接上前去
to one of them, saying: That’s me.
对它们之中的一颗说:那是我。
Only, when I prised it open
只在我撬开时
it was empty.
它是空的。

 

>>点击查看更多关于英文诗歌的文章

阅读了“英文诗:The Sea Shell 海贝壳”的人还看了以下文章

    无相关信息
英语学习方法