英文诗《天空》The Sky

时间:2014-03-27 20:27:11 来源:英语学习网站

《天空》
The Sky

杨林
By YANG-Lin Tr. East Sea Fairy

昂起头,让视线融入远方
Flinging back my head, I look into the far distance.
悲伤就是一滴溢出又咽下的泪水
Sorrow is a drop of tear, that flew down and was swallowed in by me
用炊烟试探温暖
I explore into warmness with smoke from the kitchen chimney
我的痛比你还蓝,是几千年
My pain, bluer than you, is Buddha’s light
积淀的佛光
Accumulated over thousands of years

多么辽阔,我是你身体吹散的一朵云
How spacious! I’m a cloud your body winnowed
等仲秋时分,被月光穿刺
Waiting to be punctured by moonlight, at Mid-autumn,
流泻一池的波纹
To discharge in a jet a pond of ripples.

母亲,当我仰望天空
Mom, when I look up into the starry sky,
我虚浮的脸,再次被空茫
My superficial face, once again, is shined bright
擦亮
By emptiness

>>点击查看更多关于英文诗歌的文章

阅读了“英文诗《天空》The Sky”的人还看了以下文章

    无相关信息
英语学习方法