英文诗:Path Between Rose Trees 玫园小径

时间:2014-03-27 21:49:56 来源:英语学习网站

Life is like a path between rose trees,
生活犹如一条玫园小径
Leading to the top of a hill.
通到一山顶
Where laborious bees
那里有勤劳的蜜蜂
Encourage your will
鼓励你继续你的旅程
To move ahead and reach the top!
向前迈进直至顶峰
However, occasionally your courage may drop
但有时被刺扎或被蜂蛰

 

 

From a thorn’s scratch, or a bee’s sting.
你的勇气便会消没
That’s when you need the help that some friends may bring.
这时你需要一些朋友帮你渡过难关
So, you call them by name!
所以你将他们的名字呼唤
Reason, Wits, Patience, Insistence and little Faith came.
理性,智慧,耐心,坚持还有一点信念
Now together you move fearlessly ahead.
他们与你一起无畏无惧,勇往直前
Thorns and stings are off your head.
荆棘与蜂刺已无法将你心扰乱
You keep your steady pace
你保持步履稳健
And now surely you will win the race.
现在你已经稳操胜券
Dancing you will reach the top of the hill,
会当凌绝顶,一路华尔兹
As this is your will!
全凭你的意志!
Passing through the narrow path along the rose trees,
从沿着玫瑰林的狭窄小路经过
You may sometimes touch the thorns and bother the bees,
你有时会碰到刺,会捅蜂窝
But by keeping your friends near,
但若有朋友们伴着你
Be sure that eventually at the top you’ll cheer!
你最终一定会在山顶欢呼胜利。

 

>>点击查看更多关于英文诗歌的文章

阅读了“英文诗:Path Between Rose Trees 玫园小径”的人还看了以下文章

    无相关信息
英语学习方法