商务电话必杀技

时间:2009-08-02 11:17:02 来源:英语学习网站

It is of the utmost importance to answer the phone in a professional manner. Every time you answer the phone at work, you are representing the entire company. So make a good impression. Below are some tips on telephone English.

以一种职业化的态度和方式接听商务电话在职场上是非常重要的。每次你在工作时间接听电话时,你的言行都代表你所在的整个公司。因此要切记给客户留下好的印象。以下是一些有关接听英语商务电话的建议。

Opening line(开场白):

Each company will have its own, unique opening line. Find out what it is and practice it until you remember it perfectly. 每个公司都有自己的独特的开场白。找到公司的对外服务电话号码,进行练习如何职业礼貌地接听商务电话,直到你已经熟练自如。

Examples:

1) Hello, Mr. Big's office, how may I help you? (This is only Mr. Big's secretary)

你好,这里是比格先生的办公室,我能为你做什么吗?(接听电话的人是比格先生的秘书)

2) Hello, IBM, Alice speaking, how may I direct your call? (Alice is the secretary for many people)

你好,这里是IBM公司,我是爱丽斯,您需要我帮你转电话吗?(爱丽斯是公司秘书)

3) Hello, IBM, sale's department, how can I help you? (This lets the caller know your department)

你好,这里是IBM公司的销售部,我能为你做什么吗?(这样说就会让打进电话的人直到你所在的部门)

4) Hello, IBM, what can I do for you? (General answer)

你好,这里是IBM公司,我能为你做什么吗? (一般性的回答)

The complete business call(完整的商务电话):

a) Hello, IMB, Alice speaking, how may I direct your call?

你好,这里是IBM公司,我是爱丽斯,您需要我帮你转电话吗?

b) Hello, is your boss in?

你好,请问你的上司在吗?

a) Please hold, while I check.....sorry, sir, he is out. May I take a message?

请别挂机,我看一下……对不起,先生,他现在不在办公室。你想给他留言吗?

b) Please tell your boss that John Smith called. Have him call me back ASAP!

请告诉你的上司说约翰•史密斯刚才打电话找他,让他一回来就尽快给我回电话好吗?

a) I'll take care of that right away. Is there anything else?

我会立刻处理这件事的。还有什么需要我帮忙吗?

b) No that's all.

没有了。

a) Goodbye and have a nice day.

谢谢你,祝你度过愉快的一天。

b) You too, bye, bye.

也祝你度过愉快的一天,再见。

It is of the utmost importance to answer the phone in a professional manner. Every time you answer the phone at work, you are representing the entire company. So make a good impression. Below are some tips on telephone English.

以一种职业化的态度和方式接听商务电话在职场上是非常重要的。每次你在工作时间接听电话时,你的言行都代表你所在的整个公司。因此要切记给客户留下好的印象。以下是一些有关接听英语商务电话的建议。

If you have to ask someone his or her name, you MUST do it in a polite way. 如果你需要知道某人的姓名,你可以用一种礼貌的方式来询问对方。

Example:

a) May I ask who is calling? (The most polite way)

我能知道是谁打来电话吗?(最礼貌的询问打进电话的人的姓名)

b) May I have your name, sir? (Also good)

先生,我可以知道你的名字吗?(也不错的询问方式)

c) Excuse me, Mam, can you tell me your name please?

对不起,夫人,你能告诉我你的姓名吗?

The complete business call(完整的商务电话):

a) IBM, Martha speaking, how can I help you?

这里是IBM公司,我是玛莎,我能为你做什么吗?

b) Maybe, I am looking to buy a new computer.

也许,我想买一台新电脑。

a) You will need to talk with the salesman, but he is out right now.

你得跟销售人员谈,但是他现在不在办公室。

b) Please have him get back to me ASAP.

请他一回来就给我回电话。

a) May I ask who is calling?

请问能知道你的姓名吗?

b) My name is Dan Blurns.

我的名字是丹•布勒斯。

a) Anything else, Mr. Blurns?

还有什么别的事吗,布勒斯先生?

b) Why yes. Where is your office located?

当然,我能知道你的公司的地点吗?

a) We are on the corner of Slade Rd. and Smith Ave. Our office hours are 9-5 Monday through Friday. Visit any time.

我们公司位于刀刃街和史密斯大道的交接处。公司办公时间是每周星期一到星期五之间的早9点到下午5点。你可以在这期间的任何时候访问公司。

b) I'll do that, thanks a bunch.

好的,我会的,多谢你。

a) Bye, bye.

再见。

It is of the utmost importance to answer the phone in a professional manner. Every time you answer the phone at work, you are representing the entire company. So make a good impression. Below are some tips on telephone English.

以一种职业化的态度和方式接听商务电话在职场上是非常重要的。每次你在工作时间接听电话时,你的言行都代表你所在的整个公司。因此要切记给客户留下好的印象。以下是一些有关接听英语商务电话的建议。

If you have to ask someone his or her name, you MUST do it in a polite way. 如果你需要知道某人的姓名,你可以用一种礼貌的方式来询问对方。

Example:

Gordon: Hello, Big Belly.com, Gordon speaking, how may I direct your call?

戈登:你好,这里是大肚子网络公司,我是戈登,请问您找哪位?

Molly: Hi, I would like to speak with your sales manager.

莫莉:你好,我想跟你们的销售经理谈话。

Gordon: Please hold, let me check to see if she's in... sorry, Mam, she is not in right now, can I leave a message?

戈登:请等一下,让我看看她在不在办公室……对不起,夫人,她现在不在办公室,你需要给她留言吗?

Molly: Please tell her to call me ASAP.

莫莉:请告诉她让她一回来就尽快给我回电话。

Gordon: May I have your name, Mam?

戈登:夫人,我可以知道你的名字吗?

Molly: My Name is Molly Wood.

莫莉:我是莫莉.伍德。

Gordon: Good, is there anything else I can do for you?

戈登:好的,你还需要我为您做什么吗?

Molly: Sure, now that you mention it, can you put me through to the accounting department?

莫莉:当然,这样的话,那么就请你帮我把电话转到会计部。

Gordon: Please hold... Again I am terribly sorry, no one is in at the moment. Would you like to leave a message for them?

戈登:请等一会儿……我再一次感到十分抱歉,现在会计部没有人。你想给他们留言吗?

Molly: That won't be necessary, thank you.

莫莉:不必了,谢谢你。

Gordon: Thank you for calling Big belly.com. Please call again.

戈登:谢谢来电,欢迎再联系。

Notes:

1) ASAP (一……就,尽快): As Soon As Possible

Have your salesman call me ASAP.

让你的销售尽快给我打电话。

2) Direct (指导,指引): to place, lead to, point to

The kind policeman directed me to the hospital.

那个和蔼的警察领我去了医院。

3) Hold (等候,等待,别挂电话线): wait

Wait one moment while I put you on hold. Please hold.

在我把你的电话转过去的时候请别挂机。耐心等一会儿。

4) Necessary (必要的,必须去做的): must do, needed

No thanks, that won't be necessary at this time.

不必言谢,这个时候不必客气。

5) Put me through (连接上): connect

Put me through to John's extension, please.

请帮我接到约翰逊的分机上。

QUIZ (小测验)

现在,我们来进行一个很有趣的测试,看看你学到了多少。

1) If someone answers the phone with, "how may I direct your call?", they must be:

a) A secretary for the boss

b) A secretary for many people

c) Not at the front desk

d) Not professional

2) "Patch me through," means:

a) Put me on hold

b) Connect me to

c) ASAP

d) Hold on

3) Which is false?

a) Sir means man

b) Mam means woman

c) Necessary means important

d) Compliment means prize

4) What does the accounting department do?

a) Sell things

b) Deal with money

c) Be accountable

d) Answer the phones

==============================

1.b 2.b 3. d 4. b

==============================

>>点击查看更多关于商务英语的文章

英语学习方法