商务英语:负债

时间:2009-08-02 11:21:53 来源:英语学习网站

负债的公司如果无法扭转经营,恐怕就离破产不远了。

Gordon: Howdy, how's business?

戈登:你好,你的生意进展得如何?

Molly: As well as can be expected since we are deep in debt.

莫莉:就像可以预见到的,我们欠债了。

Gordon: I am sorry to hear that. But didn't you say you had a surplus of your products?

莫莉:很抱歉听到这个消息。可是我记得你说过你的库房里有很多产品。

Molly: Our surplus is hurting sales. Everyone already has one. No one is buying our products now.

戈登:我们的积压产品对销售有百害而无一利。每个人都已经有了我们的产品,现在没人再买我们的产品了。

Gordon: That sounds bad, real bad. Aren't you afraid of going bankrupt?

莫莉:那听上去太糟糕了,真的太糟糕了。难道你不害怕破产吗?

Molly: You hit the nail on the head. We are worried.

戈登:你说到了我的痛处。我们现在很担心这一点。

Gordon: I am sorry to hear that.

戈登:我很抱歉听到这个消息。

Molly: Not as sorry as we are.

莫莉:没有我们那么难过。

Gordon: Let me know if you need a new job.

戈登:如果你需要找到一份新工作的话,请告诉我。

Molly: I have no plans of being unemployed. However, it may happen if we go broke.

莫莉:我现在对于失业还没有计划。然而,如果我们破产的话,这可能会发生的。

Gordon: Try to keep a positive attitude.

戈登:尽量保持一种积极的态度。

Molly: I guess you are right. Thanks for the advice.

莫莉:我想你说得没错。谢谢你的建议。

Gordon: Anytime.

戈登:不客气。

>>点击查看更多关于商务英语的文章

上一篇:有关商业危机
英语学习方法