商务对话:终于签合同了(2)

时间:2009-08-07 13:20:38 来源:英语学习网站

来来往往几轮谈判,终于达成一致、可以签订合同了,实在是个不小的胜利啊!

(1)

A: That about wraps it all up.

一切差不多都结束了。

B: Yes, I think so.

是啊。

A: All we have to do is sign the contract.

只剩下签合同了。

B: We can do that at the meeting tomorrow.

我们明天开会时再签订吧。

(2)

A: Are you ready to sign?

准备好可以签名了吗?

B: I sure am.

嗯,可以签了。

A: Here’s a pen.

这里有笔。

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

(3)

A: Where do you want me to sign?

你要我签在哪里?

B: Right here.

就在这儿。

A: How’s that?

这样子可以吧。

B: That’s fine.

可以。

(4)

A: Here’s my signature.

我签好了。

B: And mine.

我也是。

A: Let’s go out and celebrate.

我们到外面庆祝一下吧

B: I think we both need a drink.

我想大家都需要喝一杯。

(5)

A: Who is going to sign the contract for your side?

谁代表你们这一方签约?

B: The general manager.

我们总经理。

A: Shall I make an appointment to see him?

我是不是要约个时间跟他见见面?

B: Yes. Some time next week would be good.

好啊,就下个星期找个时间吧。

(6)

A: I’d like to look this over before I sign it.

签约之前我想再看过一遍。

B: Of course. Take your time.

当然,你慢慢看吧。

A: It looks fine to me.

看起来好像没什么问题。

B: Just sign there on the bottom.

那么,就请在下面这里签个名。

(7)

A: Here’s your copy of the contract.

这是你的那一份合同。

B: Good. I ’m glad we’re all done.

太好啦,我真高兴一切都完成了。

A: Yes, it’s nice to be finished.

是啊,完成了真好。

B: You can say that again.

说的是。

>>点击查看更多关于商务英语的文章

英语学习方法