商务对话:关于订货量

时间:2009-08-07 13:24:53 来源:英语学习网站

订货量可以影响价格,还会影响到出货的速度。下面是关于订货量的对话,供您参考。

(1)

A: Do you usually buy in large quantities?

你们的订购量通常都很大吗?

B: Our standard order is 500cases at a time.

我们的标准订量是一次500箱。

A: We can handle an order that size very easily.

这种量我们做起来很容易。

B: We’ll let you know the next time we need to place an order.

下次需要订购时我们会通知你。

(2)

A: If I place an order now, when would you be able to ship it?

如果现在下单子,什么时候可以出货?

B: That all depends on the size of the order.

这要看订购量的多寡。

A: It will be about the same as it was last time.

大概和上回的订量一样。

B: We should be able to get that off to you right away.

这样的话,我们马上就可以出货。

(3)

A: This is last order we will be placing for a while.

这是最后一次下订单,我们暂时不再订货了

B: Oh? Is there some trouble?

哦,有什么问题吗?

A: No, we’re just getting a lot of material stock piled.

没什么问题,只库存材料太多了。

B: Let me know when you are ready to order again.

那么需要再订货时,请与我联系。

(4)

A: Do you have anything like this in your stock? 你们库存中有像这样的东西吗?

B: May I have a look at it? 我看一下好吗?

A: Yes, here you go. 喏,就是这个。

B: Yes, we can supply this for you.

嗯,这个有。

有时候紧急订货,就希望卖方能够马上出货。对于紧缺的货品,也会考虑尽量多购进。下面是一些相关的对话,供您参考。

(1)

A: We want to order some of these.

我们想订些这种货。

B: This is a standard size.

这是标准尺寸。

A: Can you supply us right away?

能够立刻供货吗?

B: Yes, we have plenty on hand right now.

可以,我们目前有不少现货。

(2)

A: This is what we need.

我们要的就是这个。

B: I don’t think this is a standard size.

我看这不是标准尺寸吧?

A: It’s not. It is a little oversized.

不是,它比标准的大了一点。

B: In that case, we wouldn’t have it in stock.

如果是这样,我们库存不会有。

(3)

A: Is this the part that you need?

这是不是你所需要的零件?

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的,没错。

A: How many do you need?

你需要多少?

B: We’ll take all that you can give us.

你们有多少就买多少。

需要增加订货量时,合作方正好也有足够的库存,那就真是太好了。下面是关于增加订货的几段对话,供您参考。

(1)

A: I understand you want to increase your order.

我知道你想增加订购量。

B: Yes, we have to double it.

是的,我们必需加倍。

A: I’m not sure we have that much on hand.

我没把握现在的量有没有那么多。

B: Could you check it for me, please?

请你查一下好吗?

(2)

A: I checked our supply of that material you asked for.

我查过了库存中你要的那种材料。

B: How does it look?

怎么样?

A: We’ve got plenty.

有不少。

B: Good, I’ll get an order to you right away.

好极了,我立刻就下订单给你。

(3)

A: I just got an answer about the stock we have on hand.

我刚刚接获通知我们现有库存量。

B: Good news, I hope.

希望是好消息。

A: Sure, we can handle your order.

嗯,你的订单没问题。

B: Boy, I’m really glad to hear that.

哇,听了真叫人高兴。

有的时候急需增加订货量,可是不凑巧的是供货方没有那么大的库存,这就麻烦了。下面是相关的一些对话,供您参考。

(1)

A: How much did you want to increase your order?

你的订量要增加多少?

B: We need three times as much as we originally ordered.

原来的三倍。

A: I’ll have to check to see if we can handle that.

我得查查看我们是否还有这么多。

B: Please do. We’re desperate for the material.

麻烦你了,我们非常需要这些材料。

(2)

A: We don’t have enough material on hand to take care of this.

我们现在的存量不够你的订单。

B: When will you have more?

什么时候你们会再进货呢?

A: By the end of next month.

下个月底。

B: I’m not sure we can wait that long.

恐怕等不了那么久了。

(3)

A: We’re going to be placing a large order soon.

我们马上就会下一张大订单了。

B: This is a pretty hot item.

这货十分抢手哩。

A: We’re really going to need it.

我们真的一定要定到。

B: In that case, I’ll have some set aside for you.

既然这么说,我会为你留一些下来。

>>点击查看更多关于商务英语的文章

英语学习方法